durable, modern elegance
- 50,000-hour life span
- Fully dimmable
- Warm white/white/RGB colors
- Compact fixtures
- Multiple trim colors
LEDs outperform CFLs
- LEDs consume less energy than CFLs
- LEDs save more on energy costs
- LEDs last 5x longer than CFLs
- LEDs have more light output
- LEDs are used in more applications
waste, energy and costs
- Installation cost savings
- Less energy use
- Lower energy costs
- More energy rebates
- Less frequent replacements
a safer, healthier environment
- Zero toxic mercury
- No shock or burn risks
- No UV radiation
- Minimal EMF pollution
- Recyclable materials
With one application eliminate up to 99.9% of Bacteria, Odor's, and VOC's in a 10ft radius. Breathe easy with our 10 year GUARANTEE!
Indoor Air Pollutants
People spend about 90% of their time indoors. we are constantly exposed to many types of pollutants:
- Carbon Monoxide
- Volatile Organic Compound (VOC)
- Nitrogen Dioxide and etc.
- Eliminate up to 99.9% of Bacteria off surfaces application is applied.
- Eliminates all odors (tobacco, pet, VOC's,) out of the atmosphere within a 10ft radius when applied to surfaces including light bulbs and light fixtures.
HOW IT WORKS!
It is a Photocatalyst. Natural or artificial light and oxygen ignite the nano technology releasing the chemical molecules through the oxidation process combating against bacteria and odors breaking the composition down.
"Indoor Air Pollution is the Number One Environmental Health Concern..."
Environmental Protection Agency
"Indoor Air Pollution in wide spread. you are more likey to get sick from pollution in your home and office than from the pollution in the air outside"
the American Lung Association
What is A Photocatalyst?
Example: Titanium Dioxide (TiO2)
Photocatalyst Application and Benefits?